Prague/Paden Schools has opening for alternative education principal. At this time this program is offered on the campus of Prague High School from approximately 2:30-7:00. This program is a co-op with Prague and Paden Schools and Possibly Meeker.
Candidates should Demonstrate:
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Ability to be a role model for all students.
- Commitment to the importance of academic excellence and achievement for all school programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders, including parents/community.
- Willingness to work in an alternative setting
- Ability to work evenings
- Ability to coordinate teachers and assign duties
- Ability to compete State Department reports in a timely manner
- Ability to complete budget for the alternative education program and submit in a timely manner
- Oklahoma Teaching Certificate with secondary principal certification.
Applicants should email cover letter, resume, and certificate to Superintendent, Vallery Feltman @ email@example.com or Michelle Stiles, Superintendent, Paden Schools at firstname.lastname@example.org